we are current preparing our Reference object shop.
Please send your order current via FAX to +49 871 142 370 9
Scaling devices and reference balls - radiology accessories
Calibration ball / reference measure Ø 25 mm
The calibration balls are made from stainless steel and constructed as hollow spheres. This allows for substantial weight saving compared to customary balls of solid steel.
The smooth surface of the ball makes it easy to clean.
To achieve most accurate results the ball is placed on bone level. We offer special single-use adhesive pads to better attach the ball to the patient.
Scaling stand / reference measure Ø 25 mm
Both of our scaling device models offer an easy way to place a scaling
reference on your x-ray images.
- flexible arm for accurate placement
- variable arm length
- 25 mm scaling ball integrated
- exact placement on bone level
- Large base plate to place on even surfaces
- functional clamp for images in standing position